Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 25 October 2014

Ooohhhh spooky!

Today I am sharing with you a spooky make for 
FANTASY STAMPERS!



I don't really have Halloween stamps 
So I chose
A WINTERS NIGHT - gorguss girl

And used very dark colours for the image
I coloured with pro markers and edged the image in pale grey



I have used dark DSP for the background
And I have used a dark blue card stock panel and stamped tress in silver to add a little depth behind the image! 
I added gems to the card too for that added sparkle! 


I hope you like the card and thanks for looking
Happy crafting
Debbi x


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, Debbi - the choice of dark colours makes her look very spooky.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any stamps either, well done with coming up with this sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete