Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 30 August 2014

Hearts and Flowers!


This morning i am sharing my make for 
FANTASY STAMPERS

This time the challenge is 
HEARTS AND FLOWERS



So easy to lend itself to bring used with a stamped image! 

I chose to use just an image that needing only stamping today
There is no colouring I with this image and I love the simplicity of it


I have stamped the image in silver pigment ink for that extra sparkle
I have created a tag for this challenge


I have used DSP from my stash 
And flowers that are Stampin Up!
The hearts are punched  and stuck down with glue dots
The ribbon is a mixture of Stampin Up! And cord

I hope you will join us in our challenge and look forward to seeing that you create 

Have a lovely weekend
Happy crafting
Debbi xx

8 comments:

  1. That stamp is so classy and elegant Debbie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely ,i have that stamp only used it once x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a beautiful image - lovely design! Very classy and elegant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely tag. Love that stylised image, so contemporary. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love the simplicity of it xxx

    ReplyDelete