Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 17 January 2014

my digital studio... is it for me??

When Stampin' Up! introduced MDS a few months ago I was unsure if this was a product that I would use and enjoy - if I am completely honest...
At convention they had it set up so we could try it - never gave it a second glance!

Have seen some of the projects that have been completed on it and have thought - yes they are nice but didn't really know if I would enjoy it!

HOW WRONG COULD I HAVE BEEN??

This week my back has been particularly bad and I have been unable to craft at my desk and cannot sit comfortably - so MDS was downloaded!

I LOVE IT

There is so much to play with... the DSP, stamps, embellishments etc! I cannot wait to have a proper play over the coming weeks from the comfort of my armchair...

So here is a little project that I created of Karyn and I beinf silly at convention - nothing new there of course! we as you know had a great time!


I hope you like the page that I have created and I am looking forward to having a play with the other features of MDS in the coming weeks 

thank you for taking the time to look at my work and welcome to my new followers!

happy crafting 
hugs
Debbi x 

1 comment: