Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 15 November 2012

the holidays are coming...


Hello!

So today I am sharing with you something completely new for me - I have never made anything like this before - it is a Christmas wreath that is made using DSP from Stampin Up and I have to say even though I made it! I am very pleased with it...

It does take a couple of hours to complete and does become very repetative but I am sure that you will agree the effect is amazing...

I am also very pleased that the first person that saw this - has ordered one in her new Christmas colours! exciting!

I hope you like my wreath - if you would like to order one please get in touch - you can have any colour combination that you like!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 
craft u crazy - holiday
paper crafting journey - anything goes
paper play - paper piecing (mine is a twist on this)
 s j paper craft - christmas





hugs and happy crafting!
Debbi x 

13 comments:

  1. I love this wreath it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi this is absolutely stunning, I love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous, Debbi, well worth the effort, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's fab....but yes, I can imagine it was quite tedious to make.....I haven't got the patience for things like that ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Colorful! Could see lots of possibilities with this. People in the Carolinas LOVE their college teams. I could see people ordering these in collegiate colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Colorful! Could see lots of possibilities with this. People in the Carolinas LOVE their college teams. I could see people ordering these in collegiate colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! Thank you for entering the S J Crafts Christmas challenge but you do need to add a link back to our blog if you want to be eligible for the prize!! Many thanks Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous wreath. How did you make it? My mom makes christmas wreaths and they are far better than anything that I could ever put together but your wreath looks like something I could try! Great job and I hope you win one of those challenges that you entered it in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy, it might of took a few hours, but well worth the time, it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Debbi, I love the beautiful wreath and gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! what a beautiful wreath! Great idea!!!

    I'm sorry I'm just now getting to your blog - last week was crazy - but I am so glad you particpated in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge! I hope you'll do so again very soon!

    ReplyDelete